Thinking about moving to Florida?
Here are some things that South Florida – Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Deerfield Beach have going for them that make them stand out from the rest of the states?
- No state income tax is a major perk.
- Housings costs are lower than many parts of the country.
- Enjoy world class beaches and outdoor entertainment.
- There’s no snow and it’s warm all year round.
- Florida residents receive discounts to acclaimed local attractions, including Disney and Universal.
- There are numerous communities dedicated to retirees and snowbirds. CLICK HERE for a free referral resource to help you find the community best for you.
- The Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce serving South Palm Beach County is the most effective business and community advocate, recognized globally as the region’s leading pro-business catalyst
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Taxes range from 1.2%, or lower for Owner Occupied homes, to 2% for Investor/2nd home purchases.
If you think your too young, too old, too shy, or won’t have anything to do once you get here, CLICK HERE to see how easy it is to plug-in and meet people in South Florida.
Already live in South Florida?
Are looking to upgrade, downsize or just need a change of scenery? Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Deerfield Beach offer
- Endless entertainment, live music, and theater.
- World class restaurants, beaches and golf courses.
- A thriving job market makes it a hub for growing families and young professionals.
- Do you like boating? There are multiple yacht clubs and docks to choose from.
Need more in-depth information? Give Sandra Amani, Signature One Luxury Estates a call at 561-320-1474.